Disques NIM Records

	Disques NIM Records also has a catalog out of
alternative/SLOANlike/Eric's Trip like band. They are another
low budget record label from Moncton. Here is their fall catalog

NIM001: Various Artists- 10" green vinyl, 7 songs. A Canadian
			 compilation, featuring Bad Luck #13,
    			 Eric's Trip(as a threesome, before
			 Mark and after their first drummer Ed),
			 Front Porch, Idee Du Nord, Purple Knight
			 and Syntax Error     $8.00

NIM003: Bad Luck #13: 7" e.p. (4songs) "Belligerent 1977 in your
		      face punk!" $5.00

NIM004: NFA: 7" e.p. (4 songs) "Chaotic tempo destruction, throb
	     and grind."  $5.00

NIM005: Idee Du Nord: 7" e.p. (2 songs) "Cabaret lounge music from
		      outer space."  $5.00

NIM006: Purple Knight: 7"e.p. (2 1/2 sons per side) "Very singular
		       minimalist punk rock."  $5.00

All prices include shipping and handling. In Canada use Cdn funds,
In the USA use US funds and Foreign orders use US Funds and add $1.00
CASH OR MONEY ORDERS ONLY. NO CHEQUES PLEASE!

		Disques NIM Records
		115 Liberty Cr.
		Moncton, N.B.
		E1A 6K6
		Canada

P.S. NIM002 was Eric's Trip's Belong 7" and the first press sold out,
     and the second press (Different Cover) sold out days after it
     was released.

     If you order anything say that you read about NIM on SLOANnet.

				Adam
Adam Rodenhiser	  "There are a million things to eat that are not cheese!"
ASR\!/ac.dal.ca      Hole singer Courtney Love on dieting a la Grunge
"...or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon:
see if I don't!"--> Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz (HHG Douglas N. Adams)
"Took a bite out of your brick wall, taste it's bitter concrete truth..."
 Sloan, Eric's Trip, Thrush Hermit, Union Jack Squat, etc fan of 'em all