Sappy Records Repost

	Here is a more descriptive Sappy Records catalog.

		SAPPY RECORDS
The little label dedicated to releasing the
beautiful   songs   of   Stereo    Mountain

SAP001 Julie and the Porthole to Dimentia : Stereo Mountain
       part one, featuring the solo songs of Eric's Trip
       7" four songs:  Five year old girlfriend  (Julie D)
		       Mountain (Rick W)
		       Frame (Chris T)
		       Muff (Mark G)

SAP002 Broken Girl : Dog love part two, four sad songs by a
		     broken girl. Julie's solo project.
		     7" 4 songs : Beautiful
				  Laugh With Me
				  Sad Song
				  Five

SAP003 Moon Socket : 19 strange little songs by Chris. Recorded
		     in space. 45 Minutes long cassette

SAP004 Notes From Stereo Mountain : Four song narrative record
				    with a twelve page comic book.
				    (To be released late Feb.)

Each of these releases cost $5.00 including shipping and handling.
Send you orders to
			SAPPY RECORDS
			P.O. Box 25097
			Moncton N.B.
			E1C 9M9

P.S. Tell them that you heard about these records on the SLOANnet, o.k.?

					Adam
Adam Rodenhiser	  "There are a million things to eat that are not cheese!"
ASR\!/ac.dal.ca      Hole singer Courtney Love on dieting a la Grunge
"...or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon:
see if I don't!"--> Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz (HHG Douglas N. Adams)
"Took a bite out of your brick wall, taste it's bitter concrete truth..."
 Sloan, Eric's Trip, Thrush Hermit, Union Jack Squat, etc fan of 'em all