Sappy Records

Just a note to anyone who was planning to order
SAP004: notes from Stereo Mountain. You should hold
off on ordering it because they have not finished/made it yet.
I was talking to Rick White last night at Moonsocket and he said
that it is not finish yet, it should be by late Feb. though.
The Moonsocket show was great everyone should have gone, 'nuff said

					Adam
Adam Rodenhiser	  "There are a million things to eat that are not cheese!"
ASR\!/ac.dal.ca      Hole singer Courtney Love on dieting a la Grunge
"...or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon:
see if I don't!"--> Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz (HHG Douglas N. Adams)
"Took a bite out of your brick wall, taste it's bitter concrete truth..."
 Sloan, Eric's Trip, Thrush Hermit, Union Jack Squat, etc fan of 'em all