Re: CKDU

Mike Catano writes...

>HELLO!
>I am a CKDU DJ and I need your pledges to help support our wonderful station.
>If you would like to donate to help keep campus radio alive, please send
>me your name, phone number, address, postal code, the amount of your pledge
>and any other pertinent details about yourself.
>	$25 gets your name entered into a draw for great prizes including a
>trip to San Francisco or LA, a year long pass to the double Deuce, plus more.
>	$50 gets you two entries into the draw plus a t-shirt
>	$75 gets you Three entries into the draw, plus the t-shirt and a mug.
>	Donate and make me the happiest little boy around.
>Michael Catano (Listen gto the Speeding Motorcycle on saturday nights, 10-12)

Hey, thanks, Mike, but remember, there's at least two other CKDU DJs on
this list -- so please, yes, donate; but remember, folks, Waye and I
will be happy to accept pledges as well!

By the way, folks, Mike plays drums in a really neat band called Essen,
and they have a tape out on No Records -- the _Truckasaurus_ EP which
was the Indie of the Week on my show this past Thursday.  Hey, Waye,
why don't you tell us here on Sloan Net about No Records?

James

James R. Covey         <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca>        What syllable are you seeking,
Department of English                             In the distances of sleep?
Dalhousie University  Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5        Speak it.