Rare Eric's Trip

	All this talk aout making tapes of rare tracks by E.T.
and Sloan has finally forced me to ask; Does anyone out there
have any pre-1992 Eric's Trip (i.e. Eric's Trip ep, Catapiller ep
and Drowning ep) If anyone does I would love to make a trade or
something like that. Please e-mail me personally so the rest of
the net won't get bored/tired. 		Thanks

			Adam

Adam Rodenhiser	  "There are a million things to eat that are not cheese!"
ASR\!/ac.dal.ca      Hole singer Courtney Love on dieting a la Grunge
"...or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon:
see if I don't!"--> Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz (HHG Douglas N. Adams)
"Took a bite out of your brick wall, taste it's bitter concrete truth..."
 Sloan, Eric's Trip, Thrush Hermit, Union Jack Squat, etc fan of 'em all