Hit Machine

Scientific Mike Piercey <900361P\!/axe.acadiau.ca> asked:

}item#2
}what's the updraft on the "hitmakers" or the "hittakers" or the
}"weaselshittakers", which i think contains criss murphy from sloan
}and a bunch of other people?  didn't they play the double deuce on
}newyearseve with bubaiskull?  (since my car is on the fritz, i don't
}make it to halifax much)

On New Year's Eve, Hit Machine was scheduled to open for Bubaiskull, but
the band turned out to be "Union Jack Squat", a late 70's punk band risen
from the ashes.  Chris Murphy (vocals & rhythm), Matt Murphy(lead), Pat
Pentland (bass) and Dave Marsh (drums) played a great set of old punk
tunes, most of which I unfortunately don't recognize.  I could post the
song titles and let youse all argue about who the original artists were.
I wasn't there, but all evidence suggests it was a killer show.  I refer
you to JRCOVEY's recent post.

Word is that they'll be at it again at the Deuce on the 13th, although I
won't speculate on what the band will be called or what type of songs
they'll play.  Besides, I like a little mystery.

}i still don't know if i'm using this thing right, but hello to all.

Well, apart from your lack of a "Shift" key, you seem to be doing fine.
Get that car fixed and drop by for Study Break.

Later,