Re: Eric's Trip Show

"James R. Covey" <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca> keeps us informed with:

}this weekend at the Double Deuce:
}
}Friday      HARDSHIP POST & THRUSH HERMIT
}Saturday    ERIC'S TRIP & "Friends"

Thanks for the confirmation, James.  Sheesh, in that incredibly lengthy
interview (I hope you didn't have to type it, James!) Greg Clark talked
about how much advertising was required to draw an audience to the Pub
Flamingo.  I don't know if he's learned much, because otherwise I should
have seen/heard an ad somewhere.  Then again, I've been so busy the past
two weeks, I suppose I have essentially been out of touch with what's
going on in the city.  Oh, well, at least he gets free advertising on
SloanNet!

Now I have to budget time for one or both gigs.  Is this a valid excuse to
not have any research done?

"Well, I was going to run some samples, but there were two excellent gigs
at the Deuce, so..."

I think I need a vacation.  Brooks, I'll trade for tickets to Victoria!