Re: ET

}How was the Eric's Trip show on Saturday?

Probably the best show I've ever seen them put on, and the "friends" were
interesting too.

Brooks, you really should have made that flight.

--
"We  eligible  for  a  Tony"   --   David  Letterman,   "Late Show"
"Where the hell are the singing cats?" -- Paul Newman,  "Late Show"