Xmas/Boxing day albums?

 So did any of you take advantage of Boxing day sales or get any good
albums for Xmas? This is what I picked up thanks to A&B Sound's supersales:

Dinosaur Jr. "Bug"
Lemonheads "Creator"
Lemonheads "Come On Feel The Lemonheads"
Sebadoh "III"
Breeders "Divine Hammer" EP
Jawbox/Edsel "Savory/Penaluna" 7"
D.O.A. "The Only Thing Green" 7"  (blah.. why why why did I buy this)
Trumans Water "Skyjacker" 7"

Not bad overall... 7"s were 50% off, so I guess I should have gotten
more.. oh well :)

About the Top 20 lists.. god I couldn't even begin to compile one.. some
ones I listen to which I would probably put in (in no order):

NoMeansNo "Why Do They Call Me Mr. Happy"
Breeders "last Splash"
Nirvana "In Utero"
Smashing Pumpkins "Siamese Dream"
cub "Betti-Cola"
Doughboys "Crush"
Sugar "Beaster"
Eric's Trip "Love tara" (of course :))
Catherine Wheel "Chrome"
The Smugglers "In The Hall of Fame"
Fugazi "In On the Kill Taker"
Pressure Cooker "Cooked"
Gadget "Lift With The Legs"

and lots more, most of the ones on James' list (sans U2, of course :))

 (hmm.. gee Brooks.. not *too* much of a west coast bias there... number
1,3,5,8,10 and 11 are all West coast bands :))

--
Brooks R. Duncan                                ub819\!/freenet.victoria.bc.ca
           The views expressed here are not those of the NSA