Hardship Post *Hack*

Does everyone realize that *Hack*, the new 6-song EP by Hardship Post
on Sloan's MURDERecords, is now available on CD and cassette?

It will be distributed across Canada on MCA,
our American friends can order it from MURDERecords.

murderecords
PO Box 2372 Halifax Central
Halifax, NS Canada B3J 3E4

$9 + $2.50 postage

My review will be in the Dalhousie Gazette on Thursday,
posted here on Friday.

James

James R. Covey         <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca>        What syllable are you seeking,
Department of English                             In the distances of sleep?
Dalhousie University  Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5        Speak it.