sloan mailout

I think the number of American friends on our little
musically-obsessed network is about to swell.

There's a new mailout going out to Sloan fans who
have attended gigs in the USA and signed the list.

I'm not really sure whether this one is going out
to Canadian fans or not.

Over the next few days, I'll be reproducing some
of the articles in it for the benefit of the net.

Anyways, the point of this was to say that the
mailout includes a big friendly ad for Sloan Net
that tells people how to sign up.  Ain't that cool?

James

James R. Covey         <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca>        What syllable are you seeking,
Department of English                             In the distances of sleep?
Dalhousie University  Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5        Speak it.