Re: Make some noise!

> } So pull up your virtual chair with us around the glowing cyberfire.

> I love that line!  Well done!

My heart extends (ouch, that hurts!) in warmth and gratitude to you
and your household in this festive season for your kind words. :)

> }And if you're not from Halifax, tell us about the bands that make
> }your heart sing in your hometown.  'Cause who knows where the next
> }Halifax will be?

> Dartmouth, perhaps?

Don't say that name too lightly... You know not what power it contains!
BTW...*I* live in Dartmouth - at night.
Already thinking of starting a band, so you never know.
Pop oblivion - here we come!

Yours euphemistically,
Scott,
Pop Loser