that was the week that was

Well, it happened to CBC, then it happened to MuchMusic, now it's
happened to CTV.  They've discovered the Halifax scene.

I don't know how many people noticed, but on Wednesday night the
CTV National News ran a story on this recurring theme (I've never
figured out this "Halifax: Seattle North?" thing -- technically
it should be "Halifax: Seattle South?" -- look at a map sometime).

Then on Canada AM on Friday, Valerie Pringle did an interview
with Hardship Post / Thrush Hermit / Eric's Trip manager Peter
Rowan.  It was pretty silly, but there it was...

James

James R. Covey         <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca>        What syllable are you seeking,
Department of English                             In the distances of sleep?
Dalhousie University  Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5        Speak it.