Re: Tour

}Date:          Tue, 21 Sep 1993 09:17:13 -0700 (PDT)
}From:          ub819\!/freenet.victoria.bc.ca (Brooks R. Duncan)
}Subject:       Tour
}To:            gen4114+sloan\!/HUSKY1.STMARYS.CA

} WEll, from the posters that are around here it looks like a local band
}called "Bovine Love Jelly" (heh) and some band I've never heard of called
}"Change of Heart"

I believe Change of Heart are from Toronto.  I have a split single with
them and Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet (the instrumental band featured
on The Kids in the Hall).  I can't comment much on Change Of Heart's
sound, as I bought the single for the Shadowy Men side. :)

are opening up for Sloan on the 27th (which is when I'm
}going to see them :) ) I don't know if Thrush Hermit (who according to the
}tour posters I've seen are supposed to be opening for Sloan) have gone
}back to Halifax, or if the local posters are wrong, or what.. ohwell...

Thrush Hermit play at the McInnes Room at Dalhousie on the 26th.  It would
be tough for them to play in BC the next day. :)

}  But, I'm sure this show will go over better than the Sup Pop tour :)

I hope so too, although the Sub Pop show went over very well here!

--
"We  eligible  for  a  Tony"   --   David  Letterman,   "Late Show"
"Where the hell are the singing cats?" -- Paul Newman,  "Late Show"