Re: jale's stuff

}Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1993 09:44:44 -0300
}From: Michael Graham <graham\!/ug.cs.dal.ca>
}Subject: jale's stuff
}To: gen4114+sloan\!/HUSKY1.STMARYS.CA
}
}I don't think Laura's bass was stolen and I KNOW that Eve's guitar wasn't
}stolen as she is still playing the same old beat up/very cool fender.
}
}Laura got a corvette red Rick though -what a wicked bass!
}
}I don't really know what was stolen...hmm

Yeah, I was a little vague there.  I don't know what was stolen either,
and I didn't mean to infer that either Eve's Fender or Laura's bass had
been definitely stolen.  I just meant that I hadn't seen them play since
the incident so I didn't know what they had to play with.  Funny, I would
think that if someone broke in and stole their gear, they'd have taken the
Fender, unless they didn't know how rare it is, and just thought it was a
beat-up guitar.  When I first saw it I joked to a friend "Why doesn't she
paint that thing, it looks awful".  Then he told me how hard it is to find
a Fender Mustang, and that he'd seen that very same guitar but couldn't
afford it.