Re: aug 13-15 ?

Michael Graham <graham\!/ug.cs.dal.ca>, a starving student unable to afford
the morning paper and its entertainment guide, asked (as usual):

}who's playing this weekend?

Well, hopefully, Thrush Hermit & others at the Green Room in the Dal
SUB.  I'll find out more today when I drop in at the SUB on the way to a
softball game, where Chemistry will slaughter English II as they did in
the regular season.  Right, James?

I'd know more but I was in a hurry this morning and didn't get all the way
through the paper.  I stopped at the article about the amalgamation of NS
universities.  What do you locals think about that idea?

Finally, I'd like to apologize to the 70% of list members who aren't in
town, for wasting your time :)