indiefest

>Thrush Hermit: Bought their new "John Boomer" cassette, which is very good.

I haven't seen it at Sam's and it isn't in the new release bin \!/ CKDU yet.

I've just heard that it exists -- what's on it?

>>next Sloan Halifax gig:  McGinnis Room, Dalhousie U SUB, October 3
>                          McInnes, I'm being picky!

yes, you're right... thank you sir...

>>Sloan will not be be playing the indiefest in September...
>>good news, though -- the Doughboys will be there.
>Where and when is this indiefest?

I assume at the Deuce again... maybe there will be other stages...
I'll see what I can dig up...

James

James R. Covey         <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca>        What syllable are you seeking,
Department of English                             In the distances of sleep?
Dalhousie University  Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5        Speak it.