Halifax Pop Explosion

I can now confirm that the festival will feature Velocity Girl,
Doughboys, Redd Kross, and Lou Barlow from Sebadoh.  It will
include an all-ages show at the McInnis Room \!/ DalSUB with
Doughboys and Redd Kross.

As for dates and prices and stuff I hope to have more info in
the next couple of days.

James

James R. Covey         <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca>        What syllable are you seeking,
Department of English                             In the distances of sleep?
Dalhousie University  Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5        Speak it.