Re: Bite (they don't)

Julie McGovern of Bite (the guitarist/singer) is a frequent reader of this list
so I'm sure she'll be glad to see some of  the comments from the
Sloan-listers. (She has tried to subscribe herself but with little luck) Folks
can send her fan mail at <Julie McGovern\!/babylon.montreal.qc.ca>

 Hot off the wire from Derivative Reckids.........a new Jale single with the tracks "Brother" and "Emma" is being test pressed as you read this....Cinnamon Toast (Colin
MacKenzie...not me!) will be distributing........An Eric's Trip single is in
the works too.

colin