Re: cool gig at the duece this weekend

>5 or so bands are playing this fri - I think that this is only on the new
>posters and not in the ads. The new jale video will be shown (!!!) and I
>forget who is actually playing - Bubaiskull for sure...and uh...someone
>help me out here  :)

Actually, even the posters are wrong.  Quahogs won't be there.
There will be Broken Girl (Julie Doiron of E's T).
Al Tuck from Bluegrass Lawnmower has a new band:
"Al Tuck and No Action"  (get it?).
Skreech will play.
Alison Outhit of the 'Skull will do some solo stuff I think.

I still haven't seen the jale video so this will be new to me too.

James

James R. Covey         <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca>        What syllable are you seeking,
Department of English                             In the distances of sleep?
Dalhousie University  Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5        Speak it.