sloan discography

Andrew writes:

>I think a track listing on each album would help.

Good idea.  I'll see what I can do about that.

>>BACK TO THE GARDEN: A Tribute to Joni Mitchell
>Do you have this?  I have a friend who does, but he says the rest sucks
>unless you're a Joni Mitchell fan, so I didn't buy it.

Well, first of all, the Sloan track is one of their very best.
Secondly, IMHO, the Martin Tielli cover of "River" is one of the
most beautiful recordings I have ever heard.
There are some other interesting tracks on it -- and some boring ones.
And yes I have it, but it is on loan right now, which is why I
haven't included the catalog number...

>>"Take It In"
>>[American radio promo includes prev. unreleased "Rag Doll" and "Laying Blame"]
>Haven't seen this one: Lucky for you :)  Did you get it from CKDU?

Yes -- "Lucky For Me" :-)
It was advertised on this list by a guy from WQAX Indiana and
I bought it from him.

>And there's also I believe a single of Underwhelmed by itself, I'll check
>with a friend who I'm pretty sure has it.

I seem to remember hearing a remix on Brave New Waves, but I could be wrong.

James

James R. Covey         <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca>        What syllable are you seeking,
Department of English                             In the distances of sleep?
Dalhousie University  Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5        Speak it.