more "who played"

>> = me
> = james

> >ok - so the line-up was:
>
> >Bronco
>
> bass - Tim from Bubaiskull
> guitar/vocals - Matt from Leonard Conan*
> guitar/vocals - some guy who's not in a band whose name I forget
> drums - I forget his name too but he was drummer for Les Gluetones

*that guy was definitely not of LC (unless they changed line-ups in the
last 2 months) I've seen him in a band - or maybe solo. No one from LC
was onstage on saturday.

> >Planet Earth
>
> bass - Chris from Sloan
> guitar - Patrick from Sloan
> drums - whatzizname from Thrush Hermit*

*actually it was Cliff Gibb of CBH on drums

> some rap group:  Hip Hop Groove (I believe)
> >? (Laura Borealus, Chris and Pat)
>
> Snob Shop
> vocals - Laura Borealis
> bass - Chris from Sloan
> guitar - Matt from Leonard Conan*  *different band
> drums - Patrick from Sloan
>
> >Thrush Hermit

Cliff Gibb was also playing drums during their set.

> (CR is dead by the way)

WHAT?????!?!??!?!???? They were awesome...where did Melanie go - haven't
seen her in ages. Did she move or something?

> James
mike