whose who's who

>>>Bronco
>>
>> bass - Tim from Bubaiskull
>> guitar/vocals - Matt from Leonard Conan*
>> guitar/vocals - some guy who's not in a band whose name I forget
>> drums - I forget his name too but he was drummer for Les Gluetones

>*that guy was definitely not of LC (unless they changed line-ups in the
>last 2 months) I've seen him in a band - or maybe solo. No one from LC
>was onstage on saturday.

Um -- Matt definitely played both in Leonard Conan and Black Pool...
I'm not sure of the current LC lineup...

>>>Planet Earth
>> drums - whatzizname from Thrush Hermit*
>*actually it was Cliff Gibb of CBH on drums

You're quite right -- don't know why I thought that...

>> Snob Shop
>Cliff Gibb was also playing drums during their set.

You're right about that too -- but Patrick later (earlier?)
played drums while Chris was playing bass maybe for that
Hip Hop Groove thing...

>> (CR is dead by the way)

>WHAT?????!?!??!?!???? They were awesome...where did Melanie go - haven't
>seen her in ages. Did she move or something?

Melanie's in Ottawa (or is it Toronto?)...
She's heading back and Wayne might hook up with her again for something...

James

James R. Covey         <JRCOVEY\!/ac.dal.ca>        What syllable are you seeking,
Department of English                             In the distances of sleep?
Dalhousie University  Halifax, NS  B3H 3H5        Speak it.