Re: weekend gigs (Jun 19th)

I was sitting next to the guy with longish dark hair (Geoff). I guess
that you could say that I am fairly tall, but narrow of frame...just cannot
seem to gain any weight - oh well. blondish/brown hair....

I knew that I had seen you a lot at Dal - but couldn't remember where.
Now I remember you at the games room.

I don't know what I am doing at Dal...I burnt out on CS in my third yr.
Last year I had some work, so I just took a philo. course + gazette and dal
photo. No idea what I'll do this year - maybe the same!

mike